cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Nelson R Member Since: May 26, 2017
91 of 1,908

Hi, I would like to have my profile updated to public if possible. I am ready for work again after long hiatus. Thank you in advance.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
92 of 1,908

Hi Nelson,

We have set your profile visibility to public. . Please update your profile as you see fit. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

~ Riri
Sammie H Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
93 of 1,908

I just signed up, my profile is already to set to private, please fix.  I tried but can't do it myself.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
94 of 1,908

Hi Sammie,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Huzaif T Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
95 of 1,908

Hello Goran. My profile has also been locked to private. Kindly advise as I want to make it public.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
96 of 1,908

Hi Huzaif,

Freelancers' profiles will be changed to private if they haven't earned for the past 30 days. This means that you will not appear in search results, but clients will be able to see your proposals and check out your profile. For more information, please check this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jana D Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
97 of 1,908

Hi. My profile has also been locked to private due to a long period of inactivity I suppose. Kindly advise how to make it public again.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
98 of 1,908

Jana D wrote:

Hi. My profile has also been locked to private due to a long period of inactivity I suppose. Kindly advise how to make it public again.

Go this page and click on the green button.

reset button.png

Aleksandr V Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
99 of 1,908

Hi Goran

How can i change my account's photo?

Alex

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
100 of 1,908

Hi Aleksandr,

Please refer to the instructions I`ve shared with you Here. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS