cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Azeem Z Member Since: May 3, 2020
1161 of 1,749

Hi Team, Could you please help me set my profile to 'visible' mode. Thank you.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1162 of 1,749

Hi Azeem,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Paul A Member Since: May 6, 2020
1163 of 1,749
Hi Upwork,my account has been been set to private which as hindered me from seeing Job offers. Please,I will love if this can be resolved. Thank you in anticipation
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1164 of 1,749

Hi Paul, 

I have already set your profile's visibility to the public. Profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Tehsinkhan P Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
1165 of 1,749

My profile visibility is locked even though I started earning and completed 2 projects. How can I set my profile visibility as Public?

Thanks,

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1166 of 1,749

Hi Tehsinkhan, 

I have set your profile visibility to public as requested. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladislav S Member Since: May 4, 2020
1167 of 1,749

Hello! My account was switched to private, because i didn't earn any money within month. Yes, it is true, but I was actively sending proposals all the time. Please, set my account to public again!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1168 of 1,749

Hi Vladislav,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
GINA G Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
1169 of 1,749

Hi 

I really need to have my profile public. Please switch it it to public!!!  Upwork emailed and said it was switched to Private. 

Please have it public always!!!!!!!! 

Thanks Gina Gelardo

Highlighted
Izarul I Member Since: Mar 22, 2020
1170 of 1,749

My Mastercard on processing so that I can not buy new connects. Hence I am not able to send a proposal to a new job.
Due to this Upwork makes my profile private.
I want to stay with Upwork and want to work

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS