cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

hillhrrecruit
Sammie H Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
111 of 2,125

I just signed up, my profile is already to set to private, please fix.  I tried but can't do it myself.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
112 of 2,125

Hi Sammie,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
htila
Huzaif T Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
113 of 2,125

Hello Goran. My profile has also been locked to private. Kindly advise as I want to make it public.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
114 of 2,125

Hi Huzaif,

Freelancers' profiles will be changed to private if they haven't earned for the past 30 days. This means that you will not appear in search results, but clients will be able to see your proposals and check out your profile. For more information, please check this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
yscandalous
Jana D Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
115 of 2,125

Hi. My profile has also been locked to private due to a long period of inactivity I suppose. Kindly advise how to make it public again.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
116 of 2,125

Jana D wrote:

Hi. My profile has also been locked to private due to a long period of inactivity I suppose. Kindly advise how to make it public again.

Go this page and click on the green button.

reset button.png

c22d537b
Aleksandr V Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
117 of 2,125

Hi Goran

How can i change my account's photo?

Alex

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
118 of 2,125

Hi Aleksandr,

Please refer to the instructions I`ve shared with you Here. Thank you.

Untitled
naumanpk1166
Nauman R Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
119 of 2,125

How can i contact support team to re-set my profile visibility ? Second, I have client that wants to work with me over hourly based project.

So, How can i recommend him to my profile ?

Looking for your kind response to solve this soon.

Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
120 of 2,125

Hi Nauman,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Feel free to share your profile URL with your client now, they will be able to view your profile and hire you. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS