Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1341 of 2,127

Hi Simon,

I checked your account and I can confirm that your profile visibility was already set to public. Thank you.

Untitled
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1342 of 2,127

Hi Simon,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
kimberleycvc
Kimberley H Member Since: May 24, 2020
1343 of 2,127

Hi - new to upwork (only 30 days), have submitted two proposals for work, have not heard back from either one.  Then suddenly my profile is turned to private.  I am under the 90 day grace period...what am I missing?

bstojadinovic
1344 of 2,127

Hi Kimberley,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
aamiranwar1
Aamir A Member Since: May 27, 2020
1345 of 2,127

I just see email from yourside in which you said that you set my profile as private due to not working on upwork. "Please note that i am regularly searching on jobs over this platform i am not silent here. You can see that all of my bid connects are used in applying proposals. kindly make my profile to "public" and oblige.

Thanks

bstojadinovic
1346 of 2,127

Hi Aamir,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
sorrowboy
Amir K Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
1347 of 2,127

My profile is locked private. what should I do with that?

bstojadinovic
1348 of 2,127

We've set your profile to public, Amir.

Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
writerbynight
Kevin B Member Since: Jun 26, 2020
1349 of 2,127
Hello. I created a profile some time ago that has apparently gone dormant. I recently (incorrectly) assumed I’d have to start a new profile, and when it got to the part where I verify my number, it tells me that number is already in use, so I’m basically stuck in a loop. Perhaps I just need the original account reactivated. Please advise - thank you.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1350 of 2,127

Hi Kevin,

I checked your account, and I can see that your profile is set to public. I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS