Pramod S Member Since: Oct 28, 2017
1361 of 1,749

HI,

Please make my profile public so that it helps to get me the job

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1362 of 1,749

Hi Pramod,

Your profile visibility has been updated, as per your request. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Jose Y Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
1363 of 1,749

Hi,

Please arrange to convert my acoount to viewable by public

Thanks,

T Y JOSE

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1364 of 1,749

Hi Jose,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Hugo H Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
1365 of 1,749

Hello,

My profile was locked. Can someone please help me unlock it? I just sent a proposal yesterday. I am out of work and trying to earn jobs.

Thank you,

Hugo

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1366 of 1,749

Hi Hugo,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Hugo H Member Since: Mar 31, 2018
1367 of 1,749

Hi Alexander, 

Much appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Hugo

Highlighted
Amushie P Member Since: Aug 16, 2020
1368 of 1,749

Hi!! 

I am a new freelancer, and I was unavailable due to a faulty computer. I am back now, an I realised that my account has been set to private and locked. Please how can I unlock it? I wan to start purchase connects and start sending proposals. Please I want the acount to be set back to available. Thanks.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
1369 of 1,749

Hi Amushie,

Your profile visibility has been updated as per your request. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Waleed A Member Since: Dec 25, 2019
1370 of 1,749

Hello! I'm a Web developer and I've recently started freelancing. As I was new to it so I didn't now the policy. I"ve got connects in the start and i was applying to new projects but didn't got any luck. Now I'm much aware of the policy and how to grow my profile and start to earn. But now I'm stuck my profile is not public, its locked now and I'm facing difficulty applying for new projects as Now I'm a regular member and visiting my profile and applying to new projects every now and then. So Kindly unlock my profile asap So that I can apply with some confidence and start earning. Anxiously waiting forward for your response. Thank you!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS