Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Suraiya A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
1741 of 1,785

Hello!

I got my first job yesterday and I have already started working on this project.  I have one active milestone. Suddenly a few minutes ago I  received an email from Upwork that my profile has been set to private due to not earning any money. Please help me to resolve this issue so that my profile becomes public again and I can continue to submit proposals to win more jobs. Thank you. 

Regards, 

Suraiya A. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1742 of 1,785

Hi Gina and Suraiya,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Suraiya A Member Since: Feb 20, 2020
1743 of 1,785

Thank you so much, Joanne

Highlighted
Muhammad Waleed K Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1744 of 1,785

Hello,

My profile status is showing "Locked Private". May I ask why it happens and where this function hits on my profile? What is the basic reason for this? Can I not apply for more jobs after showing this status or after applying for a job with this status can the recruiter see my proposal or not?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1745 of 1,785

Hi Muhammad Waleed,

When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public also. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Juan Ma L Member Since: May 17, 2020
1746 of 1,785

Hello, my account has been locked private and a client who has my profile link cannot send me an invite because of this. Can you help me with this asap please?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1747 of 1,785

Hi Juan,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan B Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
1748 of 1,785

Hi I have been inactive for quite some time but I want to start being active again. Can I please have my profile set back to open because currently I am on private.

Thank you

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1749 of 1,785

Hi Jordan,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Umair I Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
1750 of 1,785

Hi! My profile is set to private. Please fix this for me. Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS