Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1751 of 2,705

Vishal P wrote:

I want to make my profile public , please assist on this

Simply click on the green button on this page and wait for Upwork to set your profile back to public.

Awais N wrote:

When you set your profile privacy settings to private

He didn't. It was set to private by Upwork because he went too long without earnings anything. He can't change the setting himself.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1752 of 2,705

Hi Vishal,

We've reset your profile visibility back to "public". I'd recommend that you please check this help article to learn about how you can keep your profile public. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
moussa-farah
Moussa F Member Since: Nov 8, 2020
1753 of 2,705

Hello

My profile was set as Locked Private, fix it, please 

Thanks

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1754 of 2,705

Hi Moussa,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
kathymurray
Kathleen M Member Since: Feb 2, 2017
1755 of 2,705

My account has also been locked and I would like it unlocked. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1756 of 2,705

Hi Kathleen,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
errol95
Errol L Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
1757 of 2,705

Hi Upwork. I want to inform you that I am busy studying several courses. This is why I don't have so much time to search for work. The COVID-19 situation is also the reason why there is a lot of competition in searching for work. It is impossible for me to spend several hours per day looking for a job. I hope you will take this into account. Please let me stay unlocked.

andregutierrez22
1758 of 2,705

Hi Errol,

Are you referring to your profile becoming private because of inactivity? I can see your profile is currently public, you can check this next to your Feed. When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients will see it if you submit a proposal to their job. You can learn more about this here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
salmanmughal24
Salman M Member Since: Jan 14, 2021
1759 of 2,705

Hi, I was off from upwork for months, as I was building my skills, now I am ready to work with the online clients, kindly make my profile visible to the clients, thanks.

andregutierrez22
1760 of 2,705

Hi Salman,

It looks like your profile is public at the moment! You can learn more about your profile visibility here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS