Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 1,779

Hi Gitesh,

I`ve updated your visibility back to public. Please keep in mind that if you don`t earn in the next 30 days your visibility will be changed back to private. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
sandeep r Member Since: Sep 25, 2020
12 of 1,779

Hi

My account has been locked private.

Kindly, solve this issue for me.

Regards

Sandeep Rawat

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 1,779

Hi Sandeep,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Hashim K Member Since: May 4, 2020
14 of 1,779

Hello! 

I logged back in again, after losing total interest as it was not rewarding, I mean, I found the 5$ **Edited for Community Guidelines** more rewarding though I never would opt for such an unprofessional platform which can ban you for offering a service they don't understand.

Anayway, I am back, my profile is locked. 

Your urgent attention would be really appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

Regards,

Hashim

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 1,779

Hi Hashim,

Your profile visibility is now updated, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Abdul H Member Since: Sep 23, 2017
16 of 1,779

Hi Desponia ,

Welcome to upwork community and thanks for posting Smiley Happy Your profile is set to be private ,may be due to this reason that 2-3 months or previous 1 month you are not earning or not active or not sending proposal so thats why you profile is set to be private.Start earning on fiverr again then your profile automatically set to public.Kindly contact Customer support for more info.Thanks 

Highlighted
Despoina L Member Since: Dec 13, 2015
17 of 1,779

Hello, I know when a profile gets private from Upwork and mine is not in that category..I hope someone from upwork see this post soon

Highlighted
18 of 1,779

Hi Desponia L,

You profile is set to private because you haven't earned on Upwork for over a month. You can find more information in this help article Profile Changed to Private

Highlighted
Despoina L Member Since: Dec 13, 2015
19 of 1,779

Hello again Abdul. As I said my profile should not be private.. I have an ongoing project and my last milestone was on 8th of September.

Highlighted
20 of 1,779

Hello Desponia,

Sorry to hear that you profile is set to private,as you said that last milestone was on 8th september,but 

Current Billing Cycle

Sep 17, 2017 — Oct 16, 2017
You are not earning from sep,17 so thats why you profile is set to private.When you again start earning then your profile automatically set to public.Kindly contact with upwork support for more info.Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS