🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Locked private Profile
Page options
dliopiari

Locked private Profile

Hi , you made my profile private wile I am a Top rated freelancer with $15000 12 month earnings.. Please fix this ASAP. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
andregutierrez22

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2,964 REPLIES 2,964

Hi Tinsae,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ea279designs

Hi! My profile has been set on Private for a while now, as I have not been active for a while. But recently I've been trying to get things going on by submitting proposals. I've been trying to change this back to "Public" and have sent a number of emails for help but without reply. Please I need this issue fixed. Thanks!

Hi Adebowale,

Your visibility is now updated as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You!

andregutierrez22

Hi all,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Dec 13
Succeeding with Clients
Talent Toolbox English
Dec 21
Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English