Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Matthew B Member Since: Jul 12, 2018
871 of 1,138

Hello, Can you please reset my profile back to public, thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
872 of 1,138

Hi Matthew,

Yes, I just changed your visibility back to public. Thank you.

Untitled
Peter J Member Since: Nov 28, 2015
873 of 1,138

Once again I get this message. Thanks!

If UpWork wants to filter out freelancers who don't get work (but are active, sends proposals etc) that's fine with me. But then also filter out clients who post jobs and are not active. I don't want to spend time sending proposals to clients who just posts a job and then "forget" about it.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
874 of 1,138

Hi Peter,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Please note that freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
MICKEY H Member Since: Oct 6, 2017
875 of 1,138

I would like my profile set back to public, please.  I have several on-going clients and assignments, but people have been on vacation because it is summertime.  I don't think it's fair to set me to private when I am trying to find more work, just becaue I haven't been paid in a few months.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
876 of 1,138

Hi MICKEY,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility. If you start regularly earning money on Upwork, your profile will remain public.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ravi K Member Since: Jul 15, 2018
877 of 1,138

My profile has been set to private. How can I unlock it.

Please suggest

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
878 of 1,138

Hi Ravi, We’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
K. Nicole R Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
879 of 1,138

Hello,

My profile is on locked private and im not sure how to fix it! Please help?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
880 of 1,138

Hi K. Nicole,

We've reset your profile visibility and it should be public again. A little context: freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS