Locked private Profile

Ace Contributor
Emmanuel I Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
891 of 1,140

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate.

Partho M Member Since: Aug 29, 2016
892 of 1,140

Hi Team, 

My account has been set to private. I need it to be public once again.

Please let me know how it can be done.

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
893 of 1,140

Hi Partho, 

I've set your profile to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Anna B. S Member Since: Feb 24, 2017
894 of 1,140

this is bloody ridiculous. I have applied to two dozen jobs the past days and have 3 active contracts I work on and my profile has now been set to private.... you know what? Keep it like that! I finally found the motivation to migrate to another freelancer platform. 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
895 of 1,140

Hi Anna,

Your profile was set to private due to not having earned in the last 30 days. Please check this announcement, and refer to the notification sent to you about your profile visibility status. We've gone ahead and reset your profile visibility back to public. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Kateryna H Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
896 of 1,140

Upwork has changed the visibilty of my account into private. The reason is that I didnt earn any money. It is false info, because as you can see I manage the profile of Agency Netpeak, through which i had the orders and payvements on more than 1K$. So please change the visibility of my freelancer account, becouse the clients cant find as me as the agency.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
897 of 1,140

Hi Marina,

Keep in mind that freelancer and agency profiles are two separated profiles.

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Chandan D Member Since: May 13, 2018
898 of 1,140
it is showing that my profile is locked private for not earning for a while. is it my failure for not earning? I applied to jobs. offered cheap cost to clients with what I can do. still did not get any job
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
899 of 1,140

Hi Chandan,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Jeff M Member Since: Jul 28, 2018
900 of 1,140

Why did they remove my public profile just because I hadn't done work for a few weeks? That sucks! What kind of company makes it HARDER for freelancers get work, not easier. Not to mention, that over the last year I've earned over $20,000 on Upwork. I am really pissed. I am looking for another freelance jobs site. Any suggestions?? 

Jeff Mindham

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS