cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
951 of 1,251

Hi Ronald, 

If an established freelancer doesn't earn money on Upwork for 30 days, their profile visibility will automatically change to private. This is checked daily, not once a month. If you aren't regularly earning on our platform, your profile may be set to private, even if you submit proposals and interviews frequently. There are different ways of setting your profile to public again, one of which is contacting us directly so that we can set your profile visibility to public.

I have set your profile visibility to public, as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article.

-Avery
Untitled
RONALD D Member Since: Sep 11, 2015
952 of 1,251

Hi Avery, Thank you very much for the quick response.

Ace Contributor
Andrey S Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
953 of 1,251
Make my profile public, in the email I received it is said that I do not apply for jobs, but I have sent about 25 offers during the last 6 months.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
954 of 1,251

Hi Andrey,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrey A Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
955 of 1,251

Hey there,

my profile has been locked to private, I've contacted support as it requested, but 4 days no answer.

Please see my screenshot

Please unloack it.

Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 4.05.31 PM.png

Ace Contributor
Jagan K Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
956 of 1,251
Andrey A Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
957 of 1,251

Thanks for reply Jagan,

Acording to that page, I still can bid and my profile will be visible after I submit proposal to their job.

However my requests in help center are open.

Andre

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
958 of 1,251

Hi Andrey,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public. Please note that freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. Please check out the link Jagan shared. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Robert R Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
961 of 1,251

I'm trying to upload the video. One moment...

Robert R Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
961 of 1,251

When I bid for a job it won't let me complete the bid.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS