cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Huzaif T Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
91 of 1,754

Hello Goran. My profile has also been locked to private. Kindly advise as I want to make it public.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
92 of 1,754

Hi Huzaif,

Freelancers' profiles will be changed to private if they haven't earned for the past 30 days. This means that you will not appear in search results, but clients will be able to see your proposals and check out your profile. For more information, please check this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jana D Member Since: Sep 13, 2020
93 of 1,754

Hi. My profile has also been locked to private due to a long period of inactivity I suppose. Kindly advise how to make it public again.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
94 of 1,754

Jana D wrote:

Hi. My profile has also been locked to private due to a long period of inactivity I suppose. Kindly advise how to make it public again.

Go this page and click on the green button.

reset button.png

Highlighted
Aleksandr V Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
95 of 1,754

Hi Goran

How can i change my account's photo?

Alex

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
96 of 1,754

Hi Aleksandr,

Please refer to the instructions I`ve shared with you Here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nauman R Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
97 of 1,754

How can i contact support team to re-set my profile visibility ? Second, I have client that wants to work with me over hourly based project.

So, How can i recommend him to my profile ?

Looking for your kind response to solve this soon.

Thanks

Highlighted
98 of 1,754

Hi Nauman,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Feel free to share your profile URL with your client now, they will be able to view your profile and hire you. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
BEST ANSWER
99 of 1,754

Hi Despoina,

I will write you a PM for more details.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nick C Member Since: Aug 27, 2016
100 of 1,754

Hello Goran,

I have the same issue. Could you PM me to resolve this problem, please? I have to unlock my account.

Best,

Nick

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS