Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1061 of 1,377

Hi Tania, 

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aditya S Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
1062 of 1,377

Hello,

Please reset my profile back as public. i started new account here and now i m submitting the proposal.

sol please reset my profile back as Public.

Thank you

Aditya Soni

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1063 of 1,377

Hi Aditya,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sam I Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
1064 of 1,377

Can you take my profile off private please. I've been submitting for jobs available and I need it to be public.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1065 of 1,377

Hi Sam,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Sam I Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
1066 of 1,377
Thank you, appreciate it.

Best,
Sam
Highlighted
Faysal R Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
1067 of 1,377

My account has gone private. I got a mail that I need to make a proposal on a job post to make my account visibility public. I did so. But still it`s not public. It will be a great pleasure for me if I can get a solution to make my account visibility public. Thank you

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1068 of 1,377

Hi Faysal, 

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrey A Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
1069 of 1,377

Hey there,

my profile has been locked to private, I've contacted support as it requested, but 4 days no answer.

Please see my screenshot

Please unloack it.

Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 4.05.31 PM.png

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Jagan K Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
1070 of 1,377
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS