cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Mikhail O Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
1081 of 1,140

Hi, please make my profile public: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f1f8a5b0b90f8926

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1082 of 1,140

Hi Mikahil,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have set your profile visibility to the public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to the public. You may read more about this in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sean C Member Since: May 14, 2018
1083 of 1,140

Hello! Could you please make my profile public.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1084 of 1,140

Hi Sean,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kaisa S Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
1085 of 1,140

I think this automatic profile locking is a really annoying feature. I only freelance part-time on here (due to being a full-time student and also having clients outside the platform who often keep me busy enough) so there are often gaps of some weeks or months when I don't actively look for/accept jobs. Regardless, it's annoying that the platform then chooses to make my profile completely hidden, preventing me from getting exceptionally interesting offers that I might accept despite not being actively on the lookout. It's just another small way in which this platform feels increasingly unfriendly towards freelancers.

Riz T Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
1086 of 1,140

Hi

Could you please set my profile to public please?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1087 of 1,140

Hi Riz,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’ve reset your profile visibility back to the public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Anna P Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
1088 of 1,140

Hi, I was away for several weeks and my account has been set to private. Could someone change it back please? Many thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1089 of 1,140

Hi Anna,

I just set your profile visibility back to public. Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Amadeusz K Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
1090 of 1,140

Hello

My profile is still private and I just finished a contract, also the feedback from the client didn't show up on my profile but it shows on client profile?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS