Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
GINA G Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
1111 of 1,487

Hi 

I really need to have my profile public. Please switch it it to public!!!  Upwork emailed and said it was switched to Private. 

Please have it public always!!!!!!!! 

Thanks Gina Gelardo

Highlighted
Izarul I Member Since: Mar 22, 2020
1112 of 1,487

My Mastercard on processing so that I can not buy new connects. Hence I am not able to send a proposal to a new job.
Due to this Upwork makes my profile private.
I want to stay with Upwork and want to work

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1113 of 1,487

Hi Izarul,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Khaleda I Member Since: Feb 1, 2020
1114 of 1,487

My account is being locked. I have bought 40 connects and I have 3 active proposals. I will keep on sending new proposals to different clients. Please make the profile visible for the clients, which will help me to get a job. Thanks.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1115 of 1,487

Hi Khaleda,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Eunice Malibase K Member Since: Aug 3, 2017
1116 of 1,487
Hi there,

I am a new freelancer on Upwork. I have not gotten any job yet despite being on the platform for 30 days. I have submitted close to 10 proposals.

I read that your profile will be turned to private after 90 days of no earning. However my profile has been turned to private before 90 days, how do I change this?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1117 of 1,487

Hi Eunice,

We're sorry to hear that. We understand that this experience can be disappointing. Upwork is always working on bringing in more clients to join the platform; however, depending on the type of skills you offer, the number of invites will vary. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile,and tips on how to be successful on Upwork

As for your concern with your profile visibility, we have reset it back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jose Y Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
1118 of 1,487

Hi ,

My account visibility set to private.

Could you please help to reset to visible to all

Thanks 

T Y JOSE

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1119 of 1,487

Hi Jose,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Arsalan B Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
1120 of 1,487

Hello, Please help me to set my Upwork to be Public. It's Private currently here is the link of my Upwork Profile.. 
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019b2b50d181a467ad

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS