Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1131 of 1,499

Hi Gonzalo,

When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Your profile visibility has been reset back to public also. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rana Kumar S Member Since: Apr 3, 2016
1132 of 1,499
Hello,
I completed two jobs here. But my profile is now private due to long time absence. But now I want to do work here. How can I make my profile publick?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
1133 of 1,499

Any time a FL goes 30 days without being paid anything, their profile is automatically switched to private. (It happens to most of us at one time or another.) The email notification you received will have contained a link to request it be switched back to visible. Or you can contact customer support and request it.

Highlighted
1134 of 1,499

Hi Rana Kumar,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Krystian N Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1135 of 1,499

As on title, thanks.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1136 of 1,499

Hi Krystian,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Carlos A Member Since: May 22, 2020
1137 of 1,499

I’m a new freelancer on Upwork who joined about 2 month ago.
After logging in my account today, I saw my account was in private status.
Because I didn’t know the reason exactly, I updated the profile to complete and contacted upwork to make my profile public.

How can I make profile completeness 100% and status to public?
Thanks,
Carlos

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1138 of 1,499

Hi Carlos,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Please check this help article for more information about how to achieve a 100% complete profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Abhimati R Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
1139 of 1,499

Hi Upwork community,

My profile was set to "private" and I received an email stating I can change it to public by submitting job proposals. But despite having submitted proposals, the status of my profile remains unchanged. Could you please help me fix this?

Thanks,

Abhimati

Highlighted
1140 of 1,499

Hi Abhimati,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS