Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
111 of 1,077

Hi John,

I changed your visibility back to public, keep in mind that if you do not earn in the next 30 days your visibility will be switched back to private. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Melody Ann D Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
112 of 1,077

Good day! Would also need assistance in contacting the customer support regarding Locked private account. I am a newbie and would really appreciate the support! Thank you in advance!

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
113 of 1,077

Hi Melody,

I have responded on another thread to you about this, I have reset your profile visibility so theres no need to contact customer support to do that at this time, thank you!

~Nina
Arianne R Member Since: Oct 2, 2018
114 of 1,077
Hi, can you make my account public so that clients can see them. I have a client and he said he cannot see me. He wanted to hire me. Hope you can help. Thanks.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
115 of 1,077

Hi Arianne,

I just set your profile visibility back to public.  Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Manuel R Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
116 of 1,077

Hi, my profile was also locked, what's the solution then? I have to pay? Kind regards.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
117 of 1,077

Hi Manuel,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Rizky S Member Since: Oct 7, 2018
118 of 1,077

Hi, 
I Need to go back my profile in public. Kindly help me on this.
Thank you.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
119 of 1,077

Hi Rizky, 

I have set your profile visibility to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Chan M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
120 of 1,077

Hi,

My profile was set to private as well since I don't have any client(s) for a period of time. Can you help me reset my profile visibility as well?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS