cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Nafees H Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
1191 of 1,607

Hi, my profile gone to private mod. How can I make it public? Anyone can help?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1192 of 1,607

Hi Nafees,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nafees H Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
1193 of 1,607

Thanks

Highlighted
Fahad K Member Since: Jun 11, 2020
1194 of 1,607

Hi,

My account is locked and i need to unlock - i haven't received any messages as to why and how it got locked. I believe that is because i havent been online for a while.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1195 of 1,607

Hi Fahad,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Fedir S Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
1196 of 1,607

Please make my profile public.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1197 of 1,607

Hi Fedir,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Surabhi V Member Since: Jun 5, 2020
1198 of 1,607

Hi, 

I am using Upwork for about ten days, and I have begun submitting proposals for jobs. I turned my account to 'Upwork users only' i.e. allowing only Upwork users to take a look at my profile. But I received an email that my profile turned private because I haven't been working through Upwork lately, and I can't even change my profile visibility. I'm new to Upwork and even though I submit proposals, the employers need to decide if they want me or not. That decision isn't mine. So turning my account as private and not allowing me to change seems very unreasonable. 

I know that Upwork does this to those who haven't been earning for a while on Upwork. New freelancers also get 90 days to start earning via Upwork. So what prompted them to do this?

Thanks

Surabhi 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1199 of 1,607

Hi Surabhi,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile once you submit a proposal. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Awais K Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
1200 of 1,607

My profile set to private. i am working on upwork as a rising talent freelancer from past one month. i didn't won any job yet. i want my profile back to public help me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS