Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1211 of 1,603

Hi Kalayu,

Your profile is approved, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Maria Y Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
1212 of 1,603

I got a message saying that my profile is hidden because "We noticed you have not been working through Upwork lately. " How can that be? I am in the process of discussion a task right now on Upwork. I have been sending proposals nearly every day.  Does that mean "being inactive"? What else shall I do to be "properly" active?
Please, make it public back. I might lose contract because of it.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1213 of 1,603

Hi Maria,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Maria Y Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
1214 of 1,603

Hi Goran,
Thank you!

Highlighted
Ganiyah O Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
1215 of 1,603

Hi,

I registered on Upwork a couple of years ago but have been inactive due to the fact that I had a highly demanding job. I'm ready to resume back now but found that my profile has been set to 'Locked Private'. How do I reset the visibility? And how do I prevent future occurrence of my profile being set to 'Locked Private'?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1216 of 1,603

HI Ganiyah,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ganiyah O Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
1217 of 1,603
Hi Bojan,
Thanks a lot!
Highlighted
Rebecca T Member Since: Jun 18, 2020
1218 of 1,603

need profile changed back to public please

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1219 of 1,603

Hi Rebecca,

Looks like your profile visibility was already updated. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad Jawad S Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
1220 of 1,603

Hello UW team

My profile has been set to private for almost a month ago, whereas I am continuously applying on new projects via my available connects but all my connects are going in vain. Kindly set my profile from private to public.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS