cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Slaven I Member Since: Mar 8, 2016
1311 of 1,469

Hey, I would like to have my profile updated to public if possible. Ready to make some earnings. Smiley Happy

Thanky you!!!

Slaven

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1312 of 1,469

Hi Slaven,

I've just updated your visibility back to public as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Glycel C Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
1313 of 1,469

My account was Locked Private because I haven't used it for a while. I recently submitted a proposal and wonder if client will receive it

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1314 of 1,469

Hi Glycel, 

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Glycel C Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
1315 of 1,469

Thank you so much! 

Highlighted
Victor S Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
1316 of 1,469

Please  reset my profile back to public.  As a suggestion, this should be done based on inactivity, not earnings.  I'am actively submitting proposals and having locked profile doesn't help. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1317 of 1,469

Hi Victor,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private: Help Article. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jason A Member Since: Jul 28, 2017
1318 of 1,469
Hi,

Can you reset my profile visibility back to public please? Thanks.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1319 of 1,469

Hi Jason, 

I have set your profile back to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Kendra B Member Since: Sep 25, 2018
1320 of 1,469

Well, so much for trying to find work on this website. My profile has now been set to "private," and I was told to either contact customer service or get a paid account to unlock it again. 

To be honest, I don't know how interested I am anyway. I would like to get quality freelancing clients, but I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. The few people who did hire me had sort of unrealistic expectations, like expecting their projects within only a few hours. 

I wish I knew how to get real clients. I'm assuming my profile isn't appealing enough, and, no, I'm not an award-winning blogger, just an unemployed English teacher, but still...

Really, though, the idea that I might be "underqualified," at least on paper, to meet specific client needs has crossed my mind. I'm open to getting additional training maybe if I can find it for free / low cost. I just don't want to spend lots of money trying to get a job. I think I learned that lesson after college. Any ideas? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS