cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Highlighted
Rosemarie Sumalino G Member Since: Jul 19, 2020
1331 of 1,663

It's ok. I now understand why it's flagged as inappropriate because my profile visibility is set to private. Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1332 of 1,663

Hi Rosemarie,

Yes, your profile was set to private. Please note that if you are an established freelancer and don’t earn money on Upwork for a period of two years or more, your profile visibility will automatically change from public to private. Feel free to check out this help article for more information on this. I went ahead and reset your profile visibility back to public.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Areej F Member Since: May 20, 2020
1333 of 1,663

My profile is locked and set to private. I want to unlock it. I have not submitted any proposal in the past month but when I open my profile its was locked. Later I submitted proposals but my profile is still private.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1334 of 1,663

Hi Areej,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Miron C Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
1335 of 1,663

Hello! I am new at upwork, but few days ago I seen that my profile is blocked.

Highlighted
1336 of 1,663

Hi Miron,

I just checked your account but was not able to replicate any issues. Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Miron C Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
1337 of 1,663

Screenshot_1.png

Highlighted
1338 of 1,663

Hi Miron,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than 2 years. Profiles of new freelancers who haven’t earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days.To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you,

Untitled
Highlighted
Angelique C Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
1339 of 1,663

My profile was set to private and I could not seem to find where to request to make it public again. I have not started yet but have decided to start working.

Highlighted
Muhammad Nabeel Z Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
1340 of 1,663

hiii.it is very easy process to make your profile active again.leave a request for restoration of profile in profile menu and your profile will be restored within 48 hours

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS