cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Anna P Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
11 of 466

Hello, Due to the recent inactivity my profile has locked private. Could someone please help me making it public again? Thank you!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 466

Hi Anna, 

Your profile has now been set to public. Let us know if you need any assistance. We're here to help.

Joanne
Nitish S Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
13 of 466

Hi,

My profile is set to private. How will this be fixed?

Thank you

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 466

Hi Nitish,

Your profile visibility is set back to public. Let us know if we may be of further assistance. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gayle L Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
15 of 466

Hello,

I'm new here...

So, profile will be set to private if I don't earn within my first 30 days here? Is that correct?

Is that intended to be motivation for me to upgrade to a paid membership?

This seems like a freelancer-unfriendly policy. Unless I'm misunderstaning something.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 466

Hi Gayle,

Yes that is correct, if a freelancer does not earn in 30 days their profile visibility will be changed to private. This means that they will be hidden from search results only but they can still apply on jobs. Clients who have received a proposal from them will still be able to view their profile.
Additionally, we do have a free option to change your profile visibility by asking us here or contacting our customer support. Thank you.

Untitled
Gayle L Member Since: Jul 31, 2018
17 of 466

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification, Goran.

That seems reasonable.

Jonathan B Member Since: Sep 9, 2018
18 of 466

can you make my profile public? how will they know my skills if they dont see my profile? I dont get it

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
19 of 466

hI Jonathan,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers will not appear in search results but clients to who you have submitted a proposal will still be able to view your profile and skills. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Giovanni A Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
20 of 466

Hi Goran,

Is there also a possibility that my profile will be back to public for FREE?

I am now back on track since I had a problem on my laptop so I wasn't able to work for the last few months. But now I'm trying back again, hope you can help. Thanks.

Cheers,

Gio

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS