stefvib
Stephane V Member Since: Aug 11, 2020
2011 of 2,110

Stay out of this and I'm being polite.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2012 of 2,110

Just go to this article and click on the green button. It's ONE mouseclick. That's all it takes. One single click of the mouse.

reset.png

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2013 of 2,110

Hi Stephane,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile when you submit a proposal for their job post. For more information, please check out this help article

-Joanne
Untitled
ramcecancio
Ramce C Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
2014 of 2,110

Hi, my profile was also in private locked. I dont know why, my client cant view/see my profile.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2015 of 2,110

Hi Ramce,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Bojan
Untitled
unalonur
Onur U Member Since: Sep 10, 2020
2016 of 2,110

when I checked my account, Upwork has already blocked and it seems to be non-visible at moment? 

I did not earn the money becasue I was really sick and I could not back to work. 

Could you please re-activate my account again?

tinker_bell3
2017 of 2,110

Hi Onur,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile when you submit a proposal for their job post. For more information, please check out this help article

-Joanne
Untitled
twinblade
Jean Peter P Member Since: Dec 17, 2016
2018 of 2,110

My profile keeps getting reverted to PRIVATE due to not having any clients. how am i supposed to get any client if upwork keeps making it difficult for clients to see my profile ? it just went priviate 4 weeks ago. i keep spending money for Connects and applying. how is it that i have no right to have my profile displayed public when im paying for connects ? can you please stop reverting my profile to private for as long as i buy connects each month.

tinker_bell3
2019 of 2,110

Hi Jean Peter,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile when you submit a proposal for their job post. For more information, please check out this help article.

-Joanne
Untitled
dsobolev
Denis S Member Since: Oct 19, 2020
2020 of 2,110

Hi!

Could you please reset my profile visibility too?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS