cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

1c47eb30
Mariell C Member Since: Jan 9, 2021
2121 of 2,198

Me too, I'm trying to contact support just now to change my profile to public again. Unfortunately everytime I choose any topics it doesn't get me anywhere. Website will just reload. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2122 of 2,198

Mariell C wrote:

I'm trying to contact support just now to change my profile to public again.  

You don't need Support for that, simply click on the green button on this page

mrmikecubillas
Michael Vincent C Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
2123 of 2,198

Hi Petra, 

Tried to contact support to make my profile public again but I keep getting forwarded to the help dashboard. 

I will appreciate your help switching my profile back to public. Thanks!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2124 of 2,198

Hi Michael Vincent,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to "public". Please check this help article to learn more about how you can keep your profile visibility from getting automatically set to private. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
marloupat
Marie Louise P Member Since: Dec 17, 2020
2125 of 2,198

Hi Upwork,

I would like to request a change of my profile visibility to Public. 

I'm confused why you suddenly change my profile visibility from Public to Locked Private even though I'm actively applying for a job. I cannot take new jobs from those I've been applying to if you turn my profile visibility to Private.

I hope you would look into this as soon as possible.

Thank you .

tinker_bell3
2126 of 2,198

Hi Marie Louise,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to "public". Please read this help article to learn more about how you can keep your profile from getting reset automatically to private. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mostafagamal82
Mostafa G Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
2127 of 2,198

Dear Joanne,

My account is locked to private by Upwork. Can anyone please resolve this for me and make my profile public? I am going to start working on it or need an invitation to apply.

Kind regards

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2128 of 2,198

Hi Mostafa,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public. To learn more about why your profile is changed to private, check out this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
manishbarai
Manish B Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
2129 of 2,198

Hi,

Myself Manish**Edited for community guidelines**and I have my profile locked to private as no earning for some time and it says to switch to freelancer plus. But I am part of agency and my agency membership is agency plus. so, it should get same functionalities as freelancer plus, right? 

Also, at one point I am not getting projects and another level you are making it private profile then how client will search and give me projects. I know you bid for project but private profile will harm my and my other team member visibility and hence chances  for getting project. 

Please let me know what to do to make my profile visible again.  

tinker_bell3
2130 of 2,198

Hi Manish,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to "public". Please check this help article to learn more about how you ca keep your profile from getting automatically set to private. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS