Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2191 of 2,278

Hi Marie Louise,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to "public". Please read this help article to learn more about how you can keep your profile from getting reset automatically to private. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mostafagamal82
Mostafa G Member Since: Jan 20, 2021
2192 of 2,278

Dear Joanne,

My account is locked to private by Upwork. Can anyone please resolve this for me and make my profile public? I am going to start working on it or need an invitation to apply.

Kind regards

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2193 of 2,278

Hi Mostafa,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public. To learn more about why your profile is changed to private, check out this help article.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
manishbarai
Manish B Member Since: Aug 22, 2017
2194 of 2,278

Hi,

Myself Manish**Edited for community guidelines**and I have my profile locked to private as no earning for some time and it says to switch to freelancer plus. But I am part of agency and my agency membership is agency plus. so, it should get same functionalities as freelancer plus, right? 

Also, at one point I am not getting projects and another level you are making it private profile then how client will search and give me projects. I know you bid for project but private profile will harm my and my other team member visibility and hence chances  for getting project. 

Please let me know what to do to make my profile visible again.  

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2195 of 2,278

Hi Manish,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to "public". Please check this help article to learn more about how you ca keep your profile from getting automatically set to private. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
anshulgandhi
Anshul G Member Since: Jul 24, 2017
2196 of 2,278

Hi Upwork,

My profile has been locked on private. Can you please set it to public so that I can continue applying to new jobs.

Thanks!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2197 of 2,278

Hi Anshul,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thank you!  

~ Bojan
Upwork
sergio_rivia
Sergio D Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
2198 of 2,278

Hello, my profile  visibility has been set to private  due to previous inactivity. Please reset my profile to  public, I am an active canditate in multiple jobs, and I'm afraid my clients may not be able to view my full profile!

Please help!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2199 of 2,278

Hi Sergio,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Please note that when your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results and will not be seen by clients unless you submit a proposal to their job.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
818aad4b
Djaalab A Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
2200 of 2,278

hello, I have been in this platform for almost 2 month, and I noticed that my profile changed to locked private , and I couldn't return back to the public so I hope you could help me with this , and tell me if this affected my job  here 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS