cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

collett-sean
Sean C Member Since: May 14, 2018
2431 of 2,714

Hello! Could you please make my profile public.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2432 of 2,714

Hi Sean,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
k_saarinen
Kaisa S Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
2433 of 2,714

I think this automatic profile locking is a really annoying feature. I only freelance part-time on here (due to being a full-time student and also having clients outside the platform who often keep me busy enough) so there are often gaps of some weeks or months when I don't actively look for/accept jobs. Regardless, it's annoying that the platform then chooses to make my profile completely hidden, preventing me from getting exceptionally interesting offers that I might accept despite not being actively on the lookout. It's just another small way in which this platform feels increasingly unfriendly towards freelancers.

r_tab
Riz T Member Since: Jun 29, 2019
2434 of 2,714

Hi

Could you please set my profile to public please?

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2435 of 2,714

Hi Riz,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’ve reset your profile visibility back to the public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
anna-perepechina
Anna P Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
2436 of 2,714

Hi, I was away for several weeks and my account has been set to private. Could someone change it back please? Many thanks!

bstojadinovic
2437 of 2,714

Hi Anna,

I just set your profile visibility back to public. Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aggin23
Amadeusz K Member Since: Jul 2, 2019
2438 of 2,714

Hello

My profile is still private and I just finished a contract, also the feedback from the client didn't show up on my profile but it shows on client profile?

bstojadinovic
2439 of 2,714

Hi Amadeusz,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Also, I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information regarding your work history and feedbacks.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jvillete
Joanna Marie V Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
2440 of 2,714
Hi! My profile is locked to private and I would like for it to be on public to help me in finding jobs. Would you be able to assist me?

Thanks in advance.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS