Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
2531 of 2,604

Hi Olumide,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f1497d12
Paulo Gene R Member Since: Mar 17, 2020
2532 of 2,604

Hi. Could you please unlock my profile visibility too? Thank you.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2533 of 2,604

Hi Paulo,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

~ Nikola

Untitled
jan_meyer
Jan M Member Since: May 3, 2021
2534 of 2,604

I have the same problem, my account has been set on "Locked Private".

Can you please unlock it, so i can purchase a premium account please ?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2535 of 2,604

Hi Jan, 

It sounds like you want to upgrade your membership plan to the Freelancer Plus Plan. Even if your profile's visibility is set to private, you should be able to upgrade your membership plan by visiting your Settings page > Membership & Connects

If your profile's visibility is set to privateonce you start earning again on Upwork, your profile visibility will be automatically reset. Alternatively, subscribing to the Freelancer Plus membership will ensure that your profile visibility is never set to private.

Anyway, I have set your profile's visibility to public as requested. Let us know if our team can further assist you today!

~ Avery
Upwork
c_arabani
Cheska A Member Since: May 5, 2021
2536 of 2,604
Hi! Same! My profile is set to private.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2537 of 2,604

Hi Cheska,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. When your profile is set to private, your profile is not visible in search results, but the clients can still view your profile when you submit a proposal for their job post. For more information, please check out this help article.

~ Joanne
Upwork
cybercry_studios
Nayeemur R Member Since: May 7, 2021
2538 of 2,604

Hi, I just started earning, but my profile is still hidden. When it will be public again?

Thank you ~

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2539 of 2,604

Hi Nayeemur,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Going forward, if your profile is set to private again, you can use the options listed in this help article to set it back to public.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dhan004
David H Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
2540 of 2,604

I'm fairly new to upwork but i've been proposing different jobs, i still want my profile to be visible for other potential clients to see. please help

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS