@ROSE N wrote:
1) Its an annoying ploy to force us to open profiles with other sites allied to Upwork.
2) I also had my profile in private mode yet I had an ongoing project.
3) The current task is a lumpsum payment task so Its understandable if the payment stretches to over 6 weeks.
1) what "other sites allied to Upwork?" That's just nonsense.
2) Just contact Support and have it set public again.
3) Whatever, you've earned just over $ 100 in the past 2 years.... It doesn't look like having your profile set to private for a few days would make any difference...
HELLO ! Would you please change the visibility of my profile ?
I made good jobs and had a lot of good feed back. I'm waiting for Jobs i'd applied recently...
How can i continue to work if i stay in private ?
Thank's and regards !
Sylvie, you can contact Support to have your profile set back to public, and clients you apply to, in the past or present or future, see your profile, it simply won’t show in searches.
Re-read the email you were sent, it explains it.
@Rashmi P R wrote:
My profile has been set to Private too.
To switch your profile visibility back to "public" or "Upwork users only":
We've added a meeting scheduling tool and an option to sync with your Google or Microsoft calendar to help you streamline interviews and work meetings on Upwork.Learn More
We're looking deeper into how talent feels about connecting with other talent on the platform. Need your feedback!Learn More
We're releasing a suite of new features for Project Catalog™ designed to help talent promote projects.Learn More
In the webinar, we teach you how to create a project, how to best utilize Project Catalog™ for your independent business, as well as share some best practices and helpful resources.Learn More