cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Diana K Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
31 of 687

Hello, Goran, 
I have no idea that my profile will be blocked to private if I don't send proposals. Just because there was an accident. 
So, please, can you help me make my profile public? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
32 of 687

Hi Diana,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Talha A Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
33 of 687

Dear Goran,

I am new to freelancing,  but I created my account about a year ago when I heard about Upwork for the first time.  I used to send proposals sometimes but due to studies, I was unable to give much time to freelancing. And when I wanted to get started properly and was getting a little response from clients, Upwork just locked my account to private which was quite depressing for me. Kindly help me, to unlock my account. So, I would be able to work properly. I hope, you can understand my need.

Thanks,

M. Talha **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 687

Hi Talha,

I've just updated your visibility back to public, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Talha A Member Since: Jan 3, 2019
35 of 687

Thank you so much, Goran. You are such a nice person.

Mr A Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
36 of 687

Hi Gorav V!

My Profile is also set inPrivate and there is also Show this message when i click on Locked Private

We set your profile to private because you haven't earned in a while. To reactivate your profile, apply to jobs and start earning.

You can also sign up for our Freelancer Plus Plan or contact customer support."

if i buy your Plus Plan can my profile will change viusible . because i have  "$9k+ Total earned | 

5 Jobs | 752 Hours worked" i want to visible my profile again.

Thank You

Aurangzeb

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
37 of 687

Hi Mr A,

We`ve just updated your profile visibility back to public, thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Mr A Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
38 of 687
Thank You sir
Kushal M Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
39 of 687

Hey Goran.

I have the same issue. Could you help me fix it? I used to be active in Upwork but took a break. I want to get back working again.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
40 of 687

Hi Kushal,

We've reset your profile visibility back to public. Thanks!

Joanne
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS