cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Mikhail O Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
461 of 819

Hi, please switch the visibility of my profile (https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01f1f8a5b0b90f8926) back to public. It got switched to private despite me applying to jobs.

Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
462 of 819

Hi Mikhail.

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically.  To learn more about this program check out this Help Article, thank you.

Untitled
Anton K Member Since: Nov 21, 2018
463 of 819

Hi, Goran!

Can you also change my profile from locked private to public? 

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
464 of 819

Hi Anton,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Egor D Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
465 of 819

Hello.

Please switch my profile back to public. Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
466 of 819

Hi Egor,

I just set your profile visibility back to public. Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
467 of 819

Hello, please switch my profile back to public. Thanks

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
468 of 819

Hi Egor,

I just set your profile visibility back to public.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
469 of 819

Hello

Please revert my profile to public. 

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
470 of 819

Hi Egor, 

If an established freelancer doesn't earn money on Upwork for 30 days, their profile visibility will automatically change to private. This is checked daily, not once a month. If you aren't regularly earning on our platform, your profile may be set to private, even if you submit proposals and interview frequently. There are different ways on setting your profile to public again, one of which is contacting us directly so that we can set your profile visibility to public.

I've set your profile to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS