cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Mahtab H Member Since: Jan 7, 2016
461 of 687

May you all live in peace!

Can anyone please explain why we have this profile locking feature on Upwork?

Warm regards,
Mahtab **Edited for community guidelines**

Magdalena P Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
462 of 687

Hi Avery,
My profile got locked, can you please set my profile public?

Thanks.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
463 of 687

Hi Magdalena,

Your profile visibility is set to Public now. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rizky S Member Since: Oct 7, 2018
464 of 687

Hi,

My profile is locked.

How can i unloack it again.?

thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
465 of 687

Hi Rizky, 

I have set your profile visibility to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article.

-Avery
Untitled
Randy O Member Since: Aug 31, 2018
466 of 687

My profile has been set to Locked Private. Why? Set it back so it can be seen.

467 of 687

Hi Randy,

I went ahead and updated your profile visibility. Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ahmer Z Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
468 of 687

Hello, hope you all are fine.

Actually I want to say that I'm totally confused. I'm submitting proposals from about 1 month and I haven't received a single message or response from any client. In start everything was going well, if not propoal acceptance but I was receiving messages of clients.

But suddenly everything gone frozen. Due to this my profile is also now set to private locked. I'm unable to figure this out. Can any one please give me some suggestions?

Thanks!

469 of 687

Hi Ahmer,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

You may check Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Juan Karlo d Member Since: Apr 3, 2016
470 of 687

Hello,

I decided to update my Upwork Profile, enhance it a bit since it has been a while since I used and earned from it. However, a few hours after maknig my Profile set to "Upwork users only," I received an email that the Upwork teacm made it Private as I am not earning for a long time. I have applied to at least 3 clients before deciding to make my Profile set to be viewed by users who are logged in this platform.

It can easily be activated if I pay for a membership fee.

May you please let me know what are the steps to do?

Thanks.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS