Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
61 of 2,127

Hi Deep,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our team. I've also updated your visibility back to public, if further help is needed let me know. 

Untitled
deepshah1612
Deep S Member Since: Oct 7, 2015
62 of 2,127

Thanks for your quick reply & support.

deepshah1612
Deep S Member Since: Oct 7, 2015
63 of 2,127

Issue was solved but can you please help me to stop getting emails of this thread ?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
64 of 2,127

Hi Deep, 

Click on the menu on the top right of the thread, and click on the "Unsubscribe" option to unsubscribe from email notifications on this thread. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 1.23.41 PM.png

Additionally, you may also unsubscribe from Community emails by going to your Personal Settings, and ticking the option to not receive emails from the Upwork Community. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 1.26.34 PM.png

-Avery
Untitled
zainraza74
Zain R Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
65 of 2,127

Hi Avery,

My account became private. Please unlock it?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
66 of 2,127

Hi Zain,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private.

Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
chan_masih
Ace Contributor
Chan M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
67 of 2,127

Hi , you made my profile private . Please fix this ASAP.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
68 of 2,127

Hi Chad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your profile visibility has been updated to public as requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
carinekay
Carine M Member Since: Jul 10, 2017
69 of 2,127

Hello (to whom it may concern), 

My profile has no problem for the moment, so no issues to solve. I only want to say my opinion. 

The funny thing is that now that I am working and earning again (and not available for any other job) my profile is public, and if and once my project is over, when I will have to seek for another job or hope someone will see how good iI am and invite me for work - the client will simply not see me because my profile is private! (in this perspective, I must say that I consider myself extremelly lucky that my previous employer wanted to recontact me, otherwise, I would certainly remain private for much more time...)

I understand that having too much "not earning people" is not a good for Upwork, but still, I think that Freelancers who already did nice income (so earning for Upwork too) should have a kind of nicer status. Maybe not a premium one (upwork has to live from something, of course), but still, a kind of reward, like available profiles... otherwise, freelancers are mostly reduced to applying to the jobs and hoping that someone will eventually accept their bid.

Is it possible to reconsider this matter? This would be really great!

Thanks for your time, 

Carine

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
70 of 2,127

Hi Carine,

Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our product manages.
I would also like to confirm that once a profile is changed to private freelancers have one paid and 2 free options to change their visibility back to public.
They can reach out to us (Moderators) here or to our Customer support, or upgrade to our Plus membership plant. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS