cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
61 of 466

Hi Faizan,

Regrading contacting Customer Support, if you have a general question feel free to post it here and we'll gladly advise you on it or assist you with a possible concern you might have.

I'd strongly advise you to review the proposal writing tips and other valuable information shared in the freelancer resources.

62 of 466

Hi Faizan,

I've updated your profile visibility back to public, please refer to my previous post above for details regarding the initiative under which your profile visibility was set to private, the result of which your profile wasn't available in search results, and note that you can continue to use your existing account but won't be allowed to create a duplicate one.

Faizan S Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
63 of 466

Thank you for making my profile public. What will happen to the proposals I had sent while my profile was public?  And did they ever see the proposals in the first place? 

64 of 466

Hi Faizan,

Your proposals are not affected in case your profile is set to private, this only affects how your profiles appears in search results.

Sufyan A Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
65 of 466

Hi
I had some problems in working long time ago so i couldn't work properly but now i am back on track i have got my first job done with best review but my profile is still private as i have read in the article that when i ll get my first job done my profile ll get back on normal.
Please help me out!
Thanks

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
66 of 466

Hi Sufyan,

I have reset your profile visibility back to public and can confirm that you will now be visible in the search results.

~Nina
Untitled
Robiul I Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
67 of 466

how can i recover my account from Visibility
Locked Private.I want to continue my work service in your place.Please give a chance for my career.
Please response my massage as soon as possible.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
68 of 466

Hi Robiul, 

We've set your profile to public as requested. 

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Jacker B Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
69 of 466

Hello, Please help me to make my upwork back to public. Hoping for your help. Thanks!

Olya K Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
70 of 466

If your profile was switched to private due to inactivity - I think you need to get a project to return it into public or to buy Plus membership plan.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS