Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
801 of 896

@Saad H wrote:

Hi, Hope you're all are doing great. I'm using upwork from last 2years and really enjoying working on this platform. I was busy in exams due to which my profile back to private and now I can't submit my proposal.  How can my profile become public?

Thank you 

Best Regards

Saad

You can still submit proposals, even when your profile is set to private. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
802 of 896

Hi Saad,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this Help Article to learn more on how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Richard T Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
803 of 896

Hi Bojan S.

Just want to request about my profile visibility. Can I please have my profile back to public? I was set to private just this day. I am currently working on some videos for clients but haven't earned yet for the past 30 days and I think that was the main reason why my profile was set to private. Hoping you could help me set my profile back to public again.

Thank you,

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
804 of 896

Hi Richard,

I've reset your profile visibility back to public. Please check out this for more information help article. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ana M Member Since: Jul 14, 2018
805 of 896

Hello, My profile has been changed to private because my account has been inactiva, nonetheless, I have been sending proposals to several clients and have one open candidacy.  Please return my profile to public.  Thanks. Ana

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
806 of 896

Hi Ana,

I just set your profile visibility back to public. Let us know if we may be of further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sangita D Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
807 of 896
Can you please change my profile from "Locked Private" to Public.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
808 of 896

Hi Sangita,

I just updated your visibility back to public, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Saad H Member Since: Aug 10, 2016
809 of 896

Hi, Goran! I was busy in thesis and my profile again goes back to private mode. I would love if you public my profile.

Thank you

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
810 of 896

Hi Saad,

Of course, your visibility is back to public now. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS