Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
801 of 1,048

Thank you, Goran. 

Richard T Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
802 of 1,048

Hi, can someone help me get my profile be public? My profile was 'locked private' due to inactivity.
I've requested thru 'customer contact support' 2 days ago but still no action. Can someone please help me?
Thank you in advance!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
803 of 1,048

Sorry for the delay, Richard Neill. I've set your profile to public as requested. 

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Richard T Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
804 of 1,048

Thank you so much Avery, for the quick action.

Charisse L Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
805 of 1,048

Hi,

My Account was set to private for almost 8 months now and was working through an agency. However I do have 0 connects on my profile for some reason. Can you help me set my profile to public? And how can I get my connects back? Hope to hear from you soon, Thanks!

Please see screenshot attached.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
806 of 1,048

Hi Charisse, 

Where are you seeing that your profile is set to private? I just checked your account and can see that it is set to public.

I can also see that you are still yet to choose a Membership Plan which is why you have 0 connects on your account. Please go ahead and choose a plan that best suits your freelancing needs so that your connects can be credited to your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Emmanuel I Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
807 of 1,048
Hi Sir, My profile has been switched to private. This will make it even difficult to get noticed by potential clients. Please can anyone from your team get it back to public. Thanks
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
808 of 1,048

Hi Emmanuel,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Emmanuel I Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
809 of 1,048

Thank you Sir, I really appreciate.

Partho M Member Since: Aug 29, 2016
810 of 1,048

Hi Team, 

My account has been set to private. I need it to be public once again.

Please let me know how it can be done.

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS