cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
811 of 990

Hillianthe,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. Congrats on your new contract!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Arslan S Member Since: Aug 10, 2017
812 of 990

I just start earning again and complete one project but my account is still locked to private plea

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
813 of 990

Hi Arslan,

I checked your account and see a notification about the recent update to your profile visibility, which is now set to public.

Monika S Member Since: May 3, 2018
814 of 990

Hi

My account has been locked private.

Kindly, solve this issue for me.

Regards

Monika

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
815 of 990

Hi Monika, 

Your profile has already been set to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Gitesh D Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
816 of 990

Dear Mates,

My account is locked to private by Upwork. Can anyone please resolve this for me and make my profile public? I am going to start working on it or need an invitation to apply.

Kind regards

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
817 of 990

Hi Gitesh,

I`ve updated your visibility back to public. Please keep in mind that if you don`t earn in the next 30 days your visibility will be changed back to private. Thank you.

Untitled
Lissa H Member Since: Sep 12, 2018
818 of 990

Hi there, could someone from Customer Service please re-set my profile to public?   Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
819 of 990

Hi Lissa,

Your profile visibility has been reset. Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Susana O Member Since: Sep 15, 2018
820 of 990

Hi everybody Smiley Happy

My profile has been recently set to private due to the lack of jobs I have been facing... I send a lot of applications but for those starting sometimes it is not easy and setting my profile to private does not help Smiley Sad Is there any way I can get it back to public?

Thanks in advance,

Susana

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS