cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Sohal R Member Since: May 16, 2017
811 of 848

Hello Dear, upwork Team, I have been recently joined in upwork and I have been starting earning but not continue.already I have Upgrade my membership.but My account is not public.although 1 month is up. So I want to visible my profile public.Thanks.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
812 of 848

Hi Sohel,

Your profile is now set to public.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
813 of 848

can i set public ? without earning or membership+?

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
814 of 848

Hi Sohel,

It's now set to public. To know more about connects and membership, please check this link.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Anand S Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
815 of 848

hellomadam,

with regards,

i beg to say that i am confused to full fill my forum pls help me aur help me job work . i want to try few days but i dont know why is not full fil my form and what is the technical problem i dont know.Smiley Embarassed:

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
816 of 848

Hi Anand,

To get started you will first need to complete your profile and submit it for review.

Please take a look at this guide which contains information about everything you need to know to get started, including helpful tips for completing your profile and other steps that will come after that, if your profile is approved. Thank you!

~Nina
Untitled
Moniruzzaman K Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
817 of 848

Hi Joan B,

Could you please make my profile public? 

818 of 848
##- If you upgrade your account or if you earn money within one month your
profile will be public.-##
819 of 848

If you upgrade your account or if you earn money within one month your profile will be public.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
820 of 848

Hi Moniruzzaman,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS