Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Community Leader
Debora F Member Since: Nov 3, 2010
851 of 937

Hello

In fact, as this is a known and very kind client, and we worked together several times, I asked him to pay me in the coming days after completing the job. Just to be correct with him I suggested not to pay me now the hours I registered. 

So, being kind with good clients is not so convenient.

I understood.

Thank you

Débora 

Slaven I Member Since: Mar 8, 2016
852 of 937

Hey, I would like to have my profile updated to public if possible. Ready to make some earnings. Smiley Happy

Thanky you!!!

Slaven

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
853 of 937

Hi Slaven,

I've just updated your visibility back to public as well, thank you.

Untitled
Glycel C Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
854 of 937

My account was Locked Private because I haven't used it for a while. I recently submitted a proposal and wonder if client will receive it

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
855 of 937

Hi Glycel, 

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Glycel C Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
856 of 937

Thank you so much! 

Victor S Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
857 of 937

Please  reset my profile back to public.  As a suggestion, this should be done based on inactivity, not earnings.  I'am actively submitting proposals and having locked profile doesn't help. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
858 of 937

Hi Victor,

Your profile visibility has been updated. Please check this help article to learn more about how you can avoid having your profile automatically set to private: Help Article. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jason A Member Since: Jul 28, 2017
859 of 937
Hi,

Can you reset my profile visibility back to public please? Thanks.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
860 of 937

Hi Jason, 

I have set your profile back to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS