cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked private Profile

Manuel R Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
81 of 480

Hi, my profile was also locked, what's the solution then? I have to pay? Kind regards.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 480

Hi Manuel,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To avoid this, you can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan. You can check out more info about this here. Thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
ASKHAT B Member Since: Sep 10, 2017
83 of 480

omg, looks upwork so bad in 2017 year

Ace Contributor
84 of 480

How i can contact with support, if they not able already 12 hours?

https://prnt.sc/gwo1d7

Yes i'm new here, i alredy payed for membership, but i still could found a clients. Some clients try work with me outside of upwork, Some talking with me about project but don't answer 3 weeks.

Might be i not a normal but  your service is earning money on me, and blocking also. This is not fairly

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
85 of 480

Oscar,

Could you please update your profile to make sure it reflects accurate information about your identity, skills and experience? Additionally, please make sure to remove any links that have contact information or forms.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
86 of 480

Valeria K wrote:

Oscar,

Could you please update your profile to make sure it reflects accurate information about your identity, skills and experience? Additionally, please make sure to remove any links that have contact information or forms.

Thank you.

Updated, please check.

i added "edited for Valeria K"

i deleted my own link in description. But this is my own site, i'm a web developer, If i telling about my skills why i can't show my own portfolio, this is like proof of my job. Yes i don't have a 5 stars here or TOP RATED rank, but this in no matter, and i can proof my stup, but clients see that only on upwork i havent rank might this is a reason not to work with me. Why i can't set my own link on my own web site in descroption? Why?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
87 of 480

Hi Oscar,

Including links in profiles which feature users' direct contact information is not allowed, as Valeria mentioned, according to Upwork ToS.

Ace Contributor
88 of 480

Unlock my account!

Yevhenii B Member Since: Oct 18, 2017
89 of 480

Hello Valeria,

Unlock my account, please.

Vitaliy D Member Since: Nov 19, 2017
90 of 480

Hello Valeria ,

Unlock my account, please.

Could you PM me to resolve this problem, please?

I have to unlock my account.

Best regards,

Vitaliy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS