🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Log Number of Hours in Desktop App or Upwork....
Page options
niravtranslation
Community Member

Log Number of Hours in Desktop App or Upwork.com interface

Hello,

I want to log number of hours through Upwork Desktop app. I cannot see my project in the drop down menu. Please advice asap. Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nirav,

I checked the contract that you are referring to and it seems it's set to start tomorrow on September 4th. Once the contract starts, you should be able to see it in the Upwork Desktop App and start tracking time. For more information, please go to My Jobs > All Contracts and locate the contract. Underneath the contract title, you should see the date when it starts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
niravtranslation
Community Member

I have already clicked the Refresh button multiple times, yet it is not working.

Hi Nirav,

I checked the contract that you are referring to and it seems it's set to start tomorrow on September 4th. Once the contract starts, you should be able to see it in the Upwork Desktop App and start tracking time. For more information, please go to My Jobs > All Contracts and locate the contract. Underneath the contract title, you should see the date when it starts.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksander,

As per our discussion here yesterday, the contract has started today. I am still unable to log number of hours, it is showing the attached error. Can you please help me rectify.

Thanks and regards,

Nirav P.

I think it's a time zone issue.  Upwork goes on UT, not your local time.  Perhaps it isn't 9/4 yet where you live?

Thanks for your response Mary. I am in India, it is already 9/4 here.

Sorry.  I didn't look to see where you are.

Mary,

Thanks a lot. I am able to log hour of work now. Sorry to trouble you, but how do I raise a bill for that hour now? 🙂

Nirav P wrote:

Mary,

Thanks a lot. I am able to log hour of work now. Sorry to trouble you, but how do I raise a bill for that hour now? 🙂

You don't. The client will be charged automatically on Monday.

Be aware that there is no protection for manual time in any way.

Ok, thanks Petra. It worked. All it required was patience!!

By the way, how can I give a 'kudo' if I like someone's answers?

Thanks, 
Nirav.

Hi Nirav,

You can give kudos by clicking on the thumbs-up button beneath every post as shown in this screenshot. You can also check out this help page for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members