🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Logged in after a long time and account h...
Page options
hira-92
Community Member

Logged in after a long time and account has been suspended

Hey Moderators,
So, I logged into upwork after a really long time. I created the account but never used it. However, I recently logged back in to use the platform. Since I had forgotten the password, I changed it and logged in and there I get this prompt that my account has been suspended.
How can I get my account running again?
I would really like to start working with my skills.
7 REPLIES 7
jovica01
Community Member

Hi. Have the same issue. Got back from moderators about two weeks ago, and got the promise the ticket would be raised, but nothing happened since.
Please let's stay in touch and inform each other if any of us starts resolving this issue.
Wish you a great day
Jovica

Hi Jovica,

Our team reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your account. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran. Thanks for reaching out.

I got info that the ticket has been opened, but nothing happened since. Meanwhile I changed my profile picture, as it was requested by the message from 2012. (apologies, I just saw it now).

Is there anything else I should do in that respect, or I should wait for further instructions?

Kind regards,

Jovica

Hi Jovica,

Please consider following up on your ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there i am facing the same issue with my account, i logged in after a long time and my account has been suspended. I want to re-open it. pLease help.

Hi Bhushan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please let me know I want to start working on upwork.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths