🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings Not Updating
Page options
igorpavlovski
Community Member

Logged time not showing in Reports Overview

Hey Upwork team, I have recently logged time on my hourly contract, the desktop app has taken screenshots but the hours are not being synced by the Upwork app. I can see the logged time in Work Diary but not in Reports Overview.

Kindly resolve the issue asap so I can continue with my work

Edit: Just got some of the time synced. Looks like there is a delay in the synchronization.

Will keep you notified of the progress.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I would like to clarify that there was a short interruption that affected the data displayed in Work Dairy. Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is already resolved.

Could you please clear your browser cache and cookies or log in with another browser and let us know if the issue persists?

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
korinchuk_serhiy
Community Member

facing the same issue today

korinchuk_serhiy
Community Member

fixed on my end, hope is the same for you

deborah-ponzio
Community Member

Hello, during the last hours my overview of the work timesheet does not update as usual while I am adding work time for my clients. If I enter in the individual client's work diary instead, my work time is there. But is not reflected in the general overview. Is there a bug in the system? Please inform, thanks for your support

Looks okay and seems to work now 😉

chokhliada
Community Member

Hi,

Today I've noticed that the time tracking app doesn't work as it should. I got a notification that the connection is lost, however, my internet connection is stable. 

The time I've worked during past 3 days isn't shown in "Work in progress" tab and my Work diary doesn't show anything since Tuesday. The screenshots are being made but time is not updated. Support page doesn't work. Please see screenshots and let me know when the issue will be resolved.  

chokhliada
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

Can you please let me know how I can contact Upwork support if the  link doesn't work? I have an urgent inquiry (tracked time is not uploaded to Work Diary) and I need to solve this issue ASAP. 

marco_michaell
Community Member

Hi,

I've tracked 8 hours from the tracker, then I checked my earnings, it's not updating after refreshing several times. Please see the screenshots that I've attached below. I will appreciate any help/explanations.

Sincerely,

Michael

NikolaS

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I would like to clarify that there was a short interruption that affected the data displayed in Work Dairy. Our engineers were able to locate the issue and it is already resolved.

Could you please clear your browser cache and cookies or log in with another browser and let us know if the issue persists?

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi All,

Thanks for the quick response Nikola.

The new time is registered, but there is 10 min segment that is not synced jet - I guess it was recorded in the time the issue was active.

Hi Igor, 

Thank you for following up. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the segment you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members