🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Logging in to desktop app
Page options
d9b2c15b
Community Member

Logging in to desktop app

I am unable to login into the desktop app and cannot track hours for my new client. I cannot find what my username would be and when I log in with my Gmail address it just spins and says "one moment please". Help!

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrea,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services > and disconnect your Google account. Once this is done, try to log in with your email and password. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I've done that and also tried logging in with just my username.  It takes me to the screen below and forces me to continue with Google, and then reconnects the app. 

Hi Andrea,

The reason you`re receiving the error is because your Google account is still connected. Please follow the instructions in my previous post on how to disconnect your Google account from  Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I just did a short Loom video showing you that the app is not connected and it is still forcing me to the Google sign-on. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I`m sorry about the confusion Andrea,

Could you please log in to Upwork via browser > go to Settings > Connected Services > and let me know if you`re seeing an option to Connect or Disconnect your account on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Here is what it shows on my end. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrea,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members