🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Login On Upwork
Page options
jadeimagery
Community Member

Login On Upwork

Hi

Upon entering my email on upwork on my daily driver laptop, I cound no longer proceed with password entry. It will respond "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later."

I tried logging in to another computer but no issues were found.

Please see attached screen shot for the error. I hope you could resolve the issue. thank you

Regards,

Jade

8 REPLIES 8
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Jade, Try to clear your browser's cache data and try again, I believe it will work.

Regards,

Youssef

JoanneP

Hi Jade Patrick,

I checked, and it looks like you have already signed in successfully. Please let us know if you need any further assistance 

~ Joanne
Upwork

As per writing this comment, It works fine. We'll try to test login /logout later. Thank you for the response

Regards,

Jade

Today i tried logging in using wifi the issue shows up again. And this affects also to my other internet tabs. Upon logging in on upwork i tried also refreshing my facebook tab. after that both tabs did not respond. It has something to do with my wifi connection or a setting restriction upon accessing upwork website.

Hi Jade,

Are you experiencing the same problem if you try to log in with another connection? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried to transfer to another wifi network and same issue appear. But when i try to connect on LAN (network cable) the issue is gone. Something is happening between the transmission of data upon accessing the upwork site and my wireless network some kind of corrupt protocol that when you enter upwork website automatically it will result to a "no internet" status

Hi Jade Patrick,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank yo ufor the immediate response. Will try this.

Regards,

Jade

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths