🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Login in issue with my other account
Page options
e1520782
Community Member

Login in issue with my other account

I Cannot access my below mentioned account due to google sign in issue. I didnot allow me to login via email nor by google sign in. 

I want to login my following account

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

User name: Mohsin H.

6 REPLIES 6
wescowley
Community Member

You do know you're not supposed to have more than one account, yes?

Actualluy im very much new here, i didnt know that but unfortunately there was no way to connect hel & support team of upwork. I want to use my previous account only 

NikolaS

Hi Mohsin,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Please know that freelancers are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed, or suspended. Having multiple freelancer accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e1520782
Community Member

in that case i will be much happy to use my previous account, also i would like to know what other way i can connect when i have login issue only not account close and suspended.

Hi Mohsin,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further. 

I would like to clarify that you can reach out to us directly on any social media you prefer and we will be happy to help. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
e1520782
Community Member

Thank you , i am waiting

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members