🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Login problem
Page options
arislam01
Community Member

Login problem

After a long time I cleared my PC browser cockies and history. So I got logged out from my account. Then I tried to login my account but I forget my security question. So I tried to reset this but my webmail doesn’t receiving any incoming mails. I don’t know what happened with my webmail but now I want to change it. Please help me to get my account. I am writing this on my smartphone.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi MD Ariful,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi MD Ariful,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had. Could you please try it now and see if it's already working? If you still encounter any issues, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Its not working. I need to change my security question First. Can you please contact me on this email 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi MD Ariful,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members