🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Login problems with Freelancer and Client Acc...
Page options
71e867e3
Community Member

Login problems with Freelancer and Client Account

I have been an Upwork Freelancer for most of this year and was just recently granted access to a Client account to help in soliciting Freelancers for their job postings.

I use a different email address to login to the Client account than I do with my Freelancer account. However, when I click on View Work Diary from the time tracking app, I get an error that says "You currently don't have access to this page." Then, if I click on the UpWork logo to login, I get a message that says, "This page is for freelancers only. Please view this with your freelancer account if you have one, or create a freelancer account"

How can I keep the two straight so that I don't run into these errors? Should I be using a specific browser address for each? Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Laurie,

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. Please check this help article for more information.

Let us know if you would like our team to assist you with this process.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths