cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logout from all devices

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 20

Why have you not gone to the Police if you're being threatened or blackmailed or whatever?

Habib U Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
12 of 20

I thought better way is to resolve through Upwork. Police can do nothing here.

Muhammad H Member Since: Dec 15, 2017
13 of 20

is there any feature to do it manually log out from all active devices?

Muhammad Sarmad Y Member Since: May 17, 2019
14 of 20
I want my upwork account to be logged out from all devices. I am receiving notifications that my account is being accessed by someone from a different city. Please help. I am changed the password but it doesn't help.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
15 of 20

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out. When you change your password, please make sure you check this box below. That way you'll be logged out on all devices and log in with the new password will be required. You can check out a screenshot here. Feel free to follow up if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Owais K Member Since: Dec 31, 2018
16 of 20
Same problem I'm going through in 2019. Upwork should do something for this issue seriously.
Community Guru
17 of 20

Owais K wrote:
Same problem I'm going through in 2019. Upwork should do something for this issue seriously.

Just change your password, which will log you out on all devices.

Screenshot_1.jpg

18 of 20

Petra thanks for your response. Although I did the same. But notifications keep pop up on log out devices.

Community Guru
19 of 20

Owais K wrote:

Petra thanks for your response. Although I did the same. But notifications keep pop up on log out devices.

Uninstall the app from those devices.

20 of 20

If this is the only solution. So it must be consider their have some glitches in upwork android app. & upwork should solve this issue on a priority basis. Thanks anyway.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS