Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loitering Clients

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
31 of 39

I'm sorry, but if making money on Upwork is not your priority, then what are you complaining about?

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
bobafett999
Community Guru
Prashant P Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
32 of 39

Why is this thread attracting attention of so many 'gurus'?  Let's see this thread had three before and now another one whose back got scratched by another guru.  I didn't know reaching 'Mahatma' status and having a bathroom named after you was so important.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
33 of 39

Heck yeah, I want *** Edited for Community Guidelines *** 's bathroom named after me!!!Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
katrinabeaver
Community Guru
34 of 39

Can I ask why mentioning Upwork's CEO is being edited. I wasn't saying anything bad about him. 

bobafett999
Community Guru
35 of 39

@Katrina:  That is a premium bathroom.  You will need additional 5,000 posts.

did Harvey impact you? 

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
36 of 39

Yes, had to evacuate for a few days and got some foundational damage, but still was really lucky. I live about a quarter mile from the Lake Conroe dam and had to leave when they were releasing it. 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
37 of 39

@Prashant P wrote:

Why is this thread attracting attention of so many 'gurus'?

Don't flatter yourself. If your "performance" on this thread isn't enough, one look at your profile and feedback says it all.

Good luck to you, you'll need it.

luce-neidert
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
38 of 39

One of the nasty schoolteachers' past time is to publicly humiliate other freelancers. 

Some people must think it's funny.... 

bobafett999
Community Guru
39 of 39
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS