🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Long-term Client
Page options
anniedesigns
Community Member

Long-term Client

Hello there,

i have a question about long-term clients and its stats in "my stats"

I have a client I've been dealing with since 6th of may, as far as I know long term clients are considered ones who you've been dealing with for over 3months.
However in my stats, alongside long term clients it's 0% could you please let me know the reason?

Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Annie G wrote:
I have a client I've been dealing with since 6th of may, as far as I know long term clients are considered ones who you've been dealing with for over 3months.
However in my stats, alongside long term clients it's 0% could you please let me know the reason?

Has the contract been active with regular payments for those 3 months?

it was very active for the first 2 months, on a weekly basis I would get paid, but the past month has been inactive since the client has been traveling a lot but he didn't want to close the contract since he wants to add more projects later on

Annie G wrote:

it was very active for the first 2 months, on a weekly basis I would get paid, but the past month has been inactive since the client has been traveling a lot but he didn't want to close the contract since he wants to add more projects later on

That'll be why. You need 3 months of regular payments. 

Annie G wrote:

You don't need to close the contract, it isn't hurting you. If the client pays you for additional work, that will probably trigger the long-term designation. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members