🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Long-term clients score
Page options
b42a991f
Community Member

Long-term clients score

My long-term client's score is 25%. Now the question is, I don't know either it is a good score or a bad one. I have started my career in February 2021. Can anyone answer this, please 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi MD Emon,

Of the clients you’ve worked with within the past year, this metric shows the percentage of clients you worked with for at least three months. This could be over one or multiple contracts and could be hourly or fixed-price work. You can learn more about My Stats here.

Having a high or low percentage here is not good or bad. Longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your Job Success Score. But not having them won't count against you.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
AndreaG

Hi MD Emon,

Of the clients you’ve worked with within the past year, this metric shows the percentage of clients you worked with for at least three months. This could be over one or multiple contracts and could be hourly or fixed-price work. You can learn more about My Stats here.

Having a high or low percentage here is not good or bad. Longer-term relationships are a plus and can help boost your Job Success Score. But not having them won't count against you.

~Andrea
Upwork
b42a991f
Community Member

Thanks a lot, I think I've got my answer.

I have a confusion about 3 months
If I start to work with client "XYZ" on 22nd March
How it will be work
is it March, April, and May, or it will be count on 22nd June?

Md Shah J wrote:

I have a confusion about 3 months
If I start to work with client "XYZ" on 22nd March

It will count 3 months later, (22nd of June) provided there were regular payments throughout.

What do they consider the start date to be?  The first day I worked, the first day they were billed, or the first day I was paid?  

You should count the number of days from when you started the job.

3 Months = 90 days approximately.

Means from 26 March + 90 days = 26 June.

Is it the first day I worked or the first day I was paid?

Hi Sheila,

We won't be able to share exact details about the calculation. In general, it's the percentage of clients you've worked with and received payments from on any contract for over 90 days within the past year. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
sheilakc1
Community Member

Does having long-term clients boost the JSS score?

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for your message. Longer-term relationships are great and can help boost your score. Please know that what's considered long-term are contracts that are at least two years active.

You can check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Also, the link you provided has no information about long term clients.

6f37c0f1
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I had my Long term client score 100% from the last six months because I'm working with a Long term client still now, even I did his work in this week too, but sudden I saw today, it is dropped to 50% score in my stats, please let me know if anything you could help, thnak you

sheilakc1
Community Member

How does it boost your score?  By how much?  

Also, the mod above you said it was regular work for 90 days, not 2 years.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths