🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Losing Job Success Score
Page options
ahamad_azaz
Community Member

Losing Job Success Score

Hello there,

Hope you all are doing great!

I've joined Upwork in 2014. I started working by becoming a Rising Talent and ended up with
Top Rated batch. I have more than 1000 hours of work experience here in Upwork.

Suddenly I noticed the disappearance of my job success score. It's showing (Not yet available/Last updated Mar 29). There is a long story behind it and that I am unable to explain because of the Characters limit.

So please it would be really helpful if I got to know that How can I increase my job success score in the fastest way?
I am asking the most possible effective advice regarding the issue.

If possible, Please help!

Warmest regards
Azaz Ahamad

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Azaz A wrote:

So please it would be really helpful if I got to know that How can I increase my job success score in the fastest way?

You only have 3 completed contracts in your (maximum) 2 year window. That is not enough to calculate a JSS from, maybe close that ancient open contract, it doesn't look very active?

Then you would have 4 completed contracts and might have a JSS once again. But do remember that a poor JSS is worse than none at all...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Azaz A wrote:

You only have 3 completed contracts in your (maximum) 2 year window. That is not enough to calculate a JSS from, maybe close that ancient open contract, it doesn't look very active?

Then you would have 4 completed contracts and might have a JSS once again. But do remember that a poor JSS is worse than none at all...

Great to know! Hopefully, the advice you provided that will be helpful.

Without this do you have any suggestions for turning my poor JSS to the richest one? I mean increasing job success score in the fastest way.

Regards

Azaz Ahamad 

Azaz A wrote:

Without this do you have any suggestions for turning my poor JSS to the richest one? I mean increasing job success score in the fastest way.

There is no magic formula, Azaz. Complete contracts really well and with great outcomes. There is no other way....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members