🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Lost My Job. Top-Rated: Didn't get my sal...
Page options
kenarroyo
Community Member

Lost My Job. Top-Rated: Didn't get my salary today?

Did losing my job unqualify me for my payments being sent in advance? It's still pending and says it'll be paid on the 10th day mark instead of the 5th?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Franco,

I checked your account and it looks like you are still a Top-Rated freelancer and upon checking your balance, you have funds available for you to withdraw manually. Please know that cleared payments are released on Fridays by 5 a.m. UTC. If you live in another timezone, please calculate the time difference to determine when your payment will be available. We will also email you after your payment is applied and ready to be withdrawn. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Franco Enrique A wrote:

Did losing my job unqualify me for my payments being sent in advance? 

No, but the client's payment method not being able to be successfully charged on Monday would.

As long as you properly tracked your hours, there isn't really anything to worry about though.

JoanneP

Hi Franco,

I checked your account and it looks like you are still a Top-Rated freelancer and upon checking your balance, you have funds available for you to withdraw manually. Please know that cleared payments are released on Fridays by 5 a.m. UTC. If you live in another timezone, please calculate the time difference to determine when your payment will be available. We will also email you after your payment is applied and ready to be withdrawn. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I guess it was a little late today. Thanks. Just needed it to get by.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members